Ronda Rousey may be the best athlete on earth. Her power and passion to be champion is undeniable. These top ten Ronda Rousey motivational quotes give you an insight into why she is the best.
1. It is one thing to fight other people, but fighting yourself is different. If you’re fighting yourself, who wins? Who loses?
2. Happiness is the absence of wants.
3. You have to fight because you can’t count on anyone else fighting for you. And you have to fight for people who can’t fight for themselves.
4. People say to me all the time, 'You have no fear.' I tell them, 'No, that's not true. I'm scared all the time. You have to have fear in order to have courage. I'm a courageous person because I'm a scared person.'
5. If you can't dream big, ridiculous dreams, what's the point in dreaming at all?
6. The kind of hope I’m talking about is the belief that something good will come. That everything you’re going through and everything you’ve gone through will be worth the struggles and frustrations. The kind of hope I’m talking about is a deep belief that the world can be changed, that the impossible is possible.
7. Some people call me cocky or arrogant, but I just think: How dare you assume that I should think less of myself.
8. I have so much passion, it’s hard to hold it all in. That passion escapes as tears from my eyes, sweat from my pores, blood from my veins.
9. My father would say, ‘Ronnie, you are going to be someone special. Whatever it is that you want to do you are going to be the best in the world at it.’ He said it to me when I was at that age where your dad is right about everything. So, I just assumed that he was.
10. When you earn something, you never have to worry about justifying that you truly deserve it.
And here is a bonus quote:
11. I'm scared of failure all the time but not scared enough to stop trying.